Hello and a warm welcome to CureOCD.com,
a website filled with love and the passion for natural cures and healing.
You are seeking help and guidance in improving your life, health and current situation? You want to be free from anxieties, obsessive and repetitive thoughts, rituals and actions? You want to embrace your life again, experience it to the fullest and become strong, fit, healthy, joyful, happy and free from worries and anxieties? You want to strengthen your self-confidence and self-esteem and improve your relationships?
You have come to the right place.
This site and the downloadable e-book will provide you with guidance for curing/eliminating/improving your Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) as well as anxiety, worries, emotional distress and other ailments.
You deserve to know that there are ways to get you back on track, to help you heal yourself, to rid yourself from all these issues that nowadays our societies have come to call "disorders". These ways, which are described in my e-book, are painless, involve no expensive treatments, no meds/drugs, which means no side effects.
Don't settle for what some therapists and the food and drug industry is telling you!!!
They probably tell you that there is no cure and that with meds and CBT therapy you will get some relief, but that you will have to live with your issues all your life. Well, they are completely wrong. Guess what: They are not in your mind and body! They don't know what your mind and body are lacking and where the short-circuit is that is causing you OCD, anxiety, emotional distress, panic, paranoia, etc. Only your body and mind know that. However you have to allow your body and mind to communicate that to you and to take over the healing!
This book will tell you how.
This book will help you to connect to your INNER SELF, so you can really start listening to your body and mind about what is truly wrong and take the necessary steps to correct your issues and become healed.
The essence of the guidance in this e-book is simple and positive, and can be summarized this way:
**(over 50% off - Spring Special - offer ends March. 20, 2015)
The 2nd edition of this e-book is coming out soon. Everyone who bought the current e-book from 1-1-2013 until its release will receive a free copy of the new edition.
Contribute now on Indiegogo and get special perks!
- The guidance provided in the E-Book is of universal nature and is based on universal law and awareness. It is important that you believe in and eventually end up knowing most of what is said, in order for the guidance to have any positive effect (even though some things, such as EFT, may work whether you don't believe in them or not).
- The word "cure" is relative, like most other things in the universe. Basically if your obsessions or compulsions do not cause your any distress or are minimized to a point where they don't matter, you can consider yourself cured.
- If someone is telling you, you can't cure OCD or anxiety, i.e. telling you you will have to live for the rest of your life obsessing and compulsing, even if in some kind of managed way, they are not telling you the truth or they just don't know any better.
- You were not born with OCD or anxiety (even though some theories say you may have inherited it). No baby or toddler has OCD.
- Your brain has learned a behavior caused by the advent of your OCD, most likely induced by stress, environmental, societal and emotional influences + triggers.
- Knowing this, your brain can unlearn this behavior again.
- The root cause of OCD and anxiety does NOT seem to be a chemical/serotonin imbalance. Chemical/serotonin imbalance is an intermediate symptom caused most likely by whatever triggered OCD in the first place, i.e. the root cause. You will not always know the root cause, and the goal is not try to figure it out, the goal is to heal your issues no matter what the root cause is.
- OCD is not mental disease. It is a behavioral disorder at most, I rather refer to it as heightened behavioral reaction. Everyone has some minor form of OCD. Everyone obsesses about something and has their own rituals to tranquilize the obsession. The difference between "OCDers" and the people considered "Non-OCDers" is that for OCDers, obsessions and compulsions are amplified and excessive and they have more of them. They cause distress, debilitate and make normal day functioning hard (if not impossible in severe cases).
- Skeptics, please know that:
- You DO NOT have to stop your current therapy/meds, etc. You can take from this whatever you need and apply it simultaneously with your current treatment. If you are unsure about mixing therapies, methods, protocols, then ask your therapist or doctor for advice.
- If you don't believe that this can work, then it's possible it won't work you!!! (This is based on the manifestation principle in universal law. Exception: EFT works regardless of this.) Remember: "You are what you think".
- This is no miracle, fast cure, but rather guidance to your life and thinking. The key is to switch your thinking patterns. It may take weeks, months, or years to see results. It depends on your willingness to learn, to evolve as a spiritual being (whether you are religious or not doesn't play a role). It also depends on your self-discipline to apply this guidance to your life.
So take control of our life and health and start implementing the guidance from this website and the e-book. The e-book talks about this guidance in more detail. Get your copy now: